About Soundcore Capital Partners
Soundcore Capital Partners, founded in 2015, is a New York City-based private investment firm specializing in control equity investments and leveraged buyouts of proven lower middle market North American (US or Canada) headquartered businesses. Since its inception, Soundcore has acquired 27 companies.
Our strategy is to partner with exceptional management teams and create long-term value for our investors through a combination of operational improvements, internal growth initiatives, and strategic acquisitions.
We are particularly interested in businesses whose management team members and / or selling shareholders wish to have a meaningful ownership stake in the newly acquired enterprise.
- Significant focus on proprietary deal sourcing through industry relationships and through investment brokers rather than traditional bank auction processes
- Primarily focus on businesses with revenues that are recurring in nature and that are in fragmented industries with multiple acquisition roll-up opportunities
- Employ talented and experienced private equity professionals
What Soundcore Capital Partners Delivers
- Close transactions with transparency, integrity, and certainty.
- Work only to improve culture if needed, never changing something that is already great.
- Value Creation - From the outset of an investment, we clearly outline a "Full Potential Blueprint." We identify opportunities for growth and productivity enhancements, design focused initiatives, and execute decisively in collaboration with management.
- We are active investors, working in partnership with strong management teams.
- Access to Soundcore's network of experienced Operating Partners within our Target Sectors provides valuable insights during the due diligence phase, post-acquisition guidance, and ongoing engagement as members of the Board of Directors and serves as a sounding board for management.
- We are disciplined investors focused on long-term business fundamentals.
- Creativity and innovative thinking put into action.
- Significant experience successfully integrating accretive add-on acquisitions.